Surviving a Department of Labor Audit
Everhart Advisors and Financial Executives International cordially invite you to a complimentary breakfast workshop for a timely and concise discussion on compliance with IRS/Department of Labor retirement plan regulations, while reducing your company and personal fiduciary risk. We are excited to bring these industry experts together and present this most unique opportunity!
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
- 8:00-8:30 AM Breakfast
- 8:30-11:00 AM Presentations
The Scioto Country Club
2196 Riverside Drive
Columbus, OH 43221
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- Surviving a Department of Labor Audit
- What is the DOL looking for?
- Legal Update
- Current 401(k) plan litigation
- Target-Date Fund Selection
- DOL Tips for ERISA plan fiduciaries
- 408(b)2 Vendor Fee Disclosure
- Your obligation as a fiduciary
Sherry Brackney, CEBS
Senior Benefits Advisor | US Department of Labor
Partner | Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
Brian Hanna, AIF(R)
Senior Retirement Plan Consultant | Everhart Advisors
Please RSVP by Thursday, September 18th!