Do You Have A Prudent Process?
Choosing and monitoring investment options in your plan is a serious fiduciary responsibility. ERISA is very clear, investment decisions must be based on procedural prudence, which the DOL and courts measure by analyzing the process used.
Our independent investment review process is powered by a proprietary Scorecard SystemTM, used to identify funds that score well against their peers and have low net investment costs. Fiduciary Investment Reviews are held to monitor investments and document compliance.
Investment Selection and Monitoring Services
- Serve as a 3(21) or 3(38) Fiduciary
- Scorecard System™
- Investment Policy Statement
- Target Date Fund / QDIA Suitability Review
- Investment Search and Selection
- Investment Monitoring & Due Diligence
- Quarterly Performance Reporting and Review
- Quarterly Meeting Summaries