Taking Stock of Investor Behavior
Please join us for a workshop where you will learn about the instinctive behaviors that impact how we make decisions and simple strategies for getting back into the stock market.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Why investors today face a difficult dilemma
- The instinctive behaviors that impact how we make decisions
- What most investors are missing
- Simple strategies for getting back into the stock market
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
The Fawcett Center, Clinton Room
2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be provided!
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Time to Take Stock
- Franklin Templeton Investments – John Dean
- Everhart Advisors – Matthew Romeo
- 7:30 – 8:00pm Stock Market and Economic Update
- American Funds – Jim Maher
Please RSVP by Thursday, October 1st!