Surviving a Department of Labor Audit
Everhart Advisors and Financial Executives International cordially invite you to a complimentary breakfast workshop for a timely and concise discussion on compliance with IRS/Department of Labor retirement plan regulations, while reducing your company and personal fiduciary risk. We are excited to bring these industry experts together and present this most unique opportunity!
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
- 8:00-8:30 AM Breakfast
- 8:30-11:00 AM Presentations
Moraine Country Club
4075 Southern Blvd.
Dayton, OH 45429
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- Surviving a Department of Labor Audit
- What is the DOL looking for?
- 401(k) Annual Audits
- Avoid costly errors and stay in compliance
- Target-Date Fund Selection
- DOL tips for ERISA plan fiduciaries
- 408(b)2 Vendor Fee Disclosure
- Your obligation as a fiduciary
Sherry Brackney, CEBS
Senior Benefits Advisor, US Department of Labor
Jay J. Moeller, CPA, CGMA
Audit Partner, Battelle Rippe Kingston LLP
Brian Hanna, AIF(R)
Senior Retirement Plan Consultant, Everhart Advisors
Please RSVP by Wednesday, September 17th!