We cordially invite you to a complimentary breakfast workshop for a concise discussion of important considerations for navigating the Affordable Care Act, managing healthcare costs, maximizing social security income, and implementing an integrated benefits approach.
Friday, May 9, 2014
- 8:00-8:30 AM Breakfast & Networking
- 8:30-11:30 AM Presentations
Brookside Country Club
2770 W. Dublin-Granville Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43235
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- What is the impact of the Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”) and Medicare to employers
- How to help maximize social security income for employees
- How a lack of employee financial wellness and delayed retirement may cost employers
- How a coordinated benefits strategy helps retirement plans & health plans successfully attain objectives
Please RSVP by Friday, May 2nd!