This notice describes how information about you is handled and the steps we take to protect your privacy. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read carefully to understand what we do. We call this information “customer data” or just “data”.
Protecting Customer Data
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer data. The only persons who are authorized to have access to it are those who need access in order to do their jobs.
We require them to keep all data secure and confidential.
Information We Collect
We collect data you give us and data about the products and relationships you have with us, so that we can serve you. It includes, for example:
- Your name and address
- Income and Social Security number
We also collect data others give us about you, for example:
- Medical information on insurance applications
- Consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Such disclosure may include the following:
- Disclosures to affiliates, including affiliated service providers (for example, insurance agencies for processing of variable insurance applications on your behalf);
- Disclosures to your chosen broker-dealer firm (for example, to establish a brokerage account on your behalf);
- Disclosures to government agencies, securities regulators and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax reporting, under a court order or to protect our legal rights);
- Disclosures to other organizations, with your consent (for example, other investment advisor firms in order to open a managed account with their firm or the brokerage firm they utilize); and
- Disclosures to other persons you authorize to obtain such information (for example, a CPA who will be preparing your tax return).
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know such information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice if you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer.
We will send notices at least once a year, as federal and state laws require. We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time.
A copy of our Disclosure Brochure is available by clicking on the ADV Part 2A link below.
If you have any questions concerning our privacy policies and procedures, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
Call 614-717-9705 if you have any questions or concerns.